Living with Stroke
Living with Stroke has been developed for people who have had a stroke and for the individuals who care for them. Living with Stroke is an interactive program with sessions that include discussion, videos and activities to help you learn more about dealing with stroke.
During the workshops, you will be able to:
• Share your experiences, ask questions, and hear other people’s stories
• Learn to deal better with the effects of stroke on your life.
Living with Stroke can provide you with tools and support to:
• Improve your quality of life
• Reduce the risk of another stroke
• Participate in your recovery
• Find the help you need to adjust to life after stroke.
Programs are run by facilitators trained by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario. For more information see the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Living With Stroke web site.
Find a program near you